We are looking for a professional Training Administrator to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects.
Main tasks- Operate as the led point of contact for all the training needs from partners, end clients and account managers via email and/or phone.
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to the North America market.
– Assist with high severity request or escalations needs.
– Contact frequently the partners and end clients to remind about training rights available and sessions dates.
– Control the database for the daily job, registrations, cancellations, course move and trainer change.
– Strategic planning.
– Create weekly reports to inform the partners and clients attending courses.
– Request translators to support specific sessions with this need.
– Remote meetings with partners and clients to support webinar courses.
– Ensure the funding for each specific course is clear by analyzing the entitlements, invoicing the partner and client, etc.
– Strong spoken and written English is required.
– Ability to work collaboratively in an ethnically, linguistically, and culturally diverse environment.
– Advance Windows environment and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Excellent organizational skills; able to prioritize work in accordance with supervisory input.
– Detail Oriented and able to work under pressure.
– Strong writing skills.
– Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; personable and professional telephone presence.
– Ability to handle confidential donor/constituency/employee/partner and client information with sensitivity, integrity and accuracy.
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Part-time (20 hours/week) and Obra y Servicio Contract
-Schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 14:00
-Salary: 8.423 Euros gross/year+ up to 2.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to join an international company
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:18:17 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.