This role is responsible for the training, QA, coaching and development. You will be responsible for the delivery of training materials that meet campaign, team and individual requirements. You will proactively support a coaching culture within the Contact Centre and be expected to create and maintain an inspirational, motivational and professional environment for training in order to reflect client and business objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* To conduct induction and ongoing training in a timely and effective manner.
* To liaise across the team to ensure full understanding of campaign changes and amendments that requires training/refresher training
* To design and deliver training material as required, meeting the project and CPM requirements
* To prepare for training sessions by completing in good time all materials and collaterals and to ensure rooms and equipment are booked
* To monitor the effectiveness of training by measuring outcome improvements and designing follow up action where necessary
* To act as a coach and mentor for Team Leaders and provide them with support and guidance to enable them to effectively execute their role
QA, COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT OF TEAMS
* To take overall responsibility for the application of the quality program in the project by supporting the Team Managers coaching culture within the teams through providing ongoing side by side and classroom coaching with across the team
* Coach to support initial training program for new starters and to 'bed in' training as a matter of course.
* To support Team Managers as a point of escalation as and when required in order to help staff to improve or maintain personal performance through the application of coaching techniques.
* To identify ongoing training and development requirements focused on driving up quality through coaching of the Team Managers to create a culture of continuous learning
* To take overall responsibility for the calibration of quality across contact center teams within CPM Barcelona
TRAINING EVALUATION and ADMINISTRATION
* To evaluate training and manage improved training
* Training to be evaluated by QA systems and anecdotal feedback from managers
* Training effectiveness to be assessed by coaching process
* To create and manage a database of all employees training, both scheduled and undertaken, recording relevant information
* Creation of training reports (headcount tracking, evaluation results, learning results, amongst others) as requested by the project
* To ensure that relevant HR documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
* To undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request by line manager
* As a matter of course to have good time keeping, always keep a smart business focused appearance and to act in a professional manner
Knowledge and Experience Required:
* A minimum of 1 – 2 years' experience as a Team Manager in a busy contact center environment
* A minimum of 1 – 2 years sales or customer service management experience
* Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent coaching skills with the ability to develop individual's performance
* Experience of training in large business (preferential).
* Actively listens
* Communicates professionally and generates enthusiasm about company, product and job
* Employs logical order and structure
* Is clear and concise.
* Keeps people regularly informed of progress and problems
* Uses standard formats to present information and ideas
* Checks out what is happening on the ground, asking for feedback from those who are experiencing the product or services
* Collects relevant and available information in order to resolve issues and carry out tasks
* Takes personal responsibility to find out directly from those who are involved what really is happening.
Lives the Values
* Accountable for own work, admits mistakes and learns from them
* Acts fairly, honestly, assertively and shows respect for others
* Behaves consistently with CPM stated values and beliefs
* Maintains confidential and sensitive information
* Models and promotes the organizational values
* Shows loyalty to the Company and represents an appropriate Company image
Planning and Organization
* Effective management of diary and emails of self and others if applicable
* Manages own time effectively, avoiding distractions and focusing on priorities
* Plans and priorities to complete all work to agreed timescales and in line with business goals
* Plans, prepares and documents business activity in line with business rules
* Uses electronic organizational tools to their full potential, e.g. uses electronic calendar and makes available to all end users
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:38:23 +0100
CPM INTERNATIONAL TELEBUSINESS S.L.
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.