This role is responsible for managing, coordinating and coaching the training team on the Airbnb campaign. You will be responsible for the end-to-end team management, including goals setting for the trainers on your team, performance management, individual development plans and liaison with Airbnb client key stakeholders and various internal departments.
You will proactively promote the company culture within the Contact Centre and be expected to create and maintain an inspirational, motivational and professional environment for training in order to reflect client and business objectives.
* Specific training manager responsibilities include developing detailed training plans, ensuring all resources availability and allocation, including facilities.
* Engage our client to ensure alignment on any training initiatives, especially at the level of training needs; collaborate closely with the client and request for support (advice, materials, training structures, etc.) to ensure CPM is training their personnel in the same direction as client expectations.
* Act as liaison with CPM training department to align strategy and give access to existing trainings as well as requesting trainings upon business need.
* Direct line management for the trainers, including performance management (setting goals and monitoring performance), regular 121 meetings and team meetings, coaching.
* Occasionally might need to deliver trainings to the business on sensitive highly important content – most usually to management audience.
* Oversee all the trainings delivered in the business to the Airbnb employees (all levels); maintain a record of sessions (number and participants per content delivered) and a repository of content to be made available to the business as needed/requested.
Desired Experience and skills:
* Proven past working experience as a training manager or lead.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Proficient to native level of English.
What will CPM offer you:
* 24 days holidays per year on full time basis.
* Central location in Barcelona with great transport links.
* Fantastic company culture in a brand-new state of the art office.
* Cosmopolitan, multicultural working environment.
* Free hot drinks & fruit.
* Local stores discounts.
* Future career progression.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:32:10 +0100
CPM INTERNATIONAL TELEBUSINESS S.L.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.