Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its friendly and supportive working culture based on very close and warm relationship among employees. The office in the center of Brno has been growing very significantly since 2016 and the company is now looking for ambitious talents ready to grow together with the company.
You will be using your linguistic skills and taking care of creating and translating technical documents. Main tasks include:
– Manage the translation tasks using the ticketing tool, email, chat and phone
– Act as a facilitator between end-users and technicians (German – English and English – German)
– Proactively gather knowledge on new systems and technologies to assure the effective task handling
– Create, translate and administrate technical documents
– German is your mother tongue
– You have strong attention to details
– You enjoy working in a team
– You would have the availability to work in rotative shifts (24/7) environment
– Any experience in Translation would be a strong plus
– Permanent contract and salary bonuses
– Additional benefits (meal vouchers, multisport card, language courses)
– Special training for personal and professional development (ITIL, Soft Skills, Leadership etc.)
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 2 weeks of initial accommodation
– Career opportunities within the company
– Friendly and supportive colleagues and atmosphere
– Modern office in the center of Brno
– Start date: ASAP
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 11:50:41 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.