Do you have a translations degree at a bachelor level and are you looking for a new challenge in The Netherlands? Than you might be our perfect candidate!
For the Dow Benelux Integrated Center B.V. in Terneuzen (The Netherlands) we are looking for a Translator Specialist with excellent knowledge of the German and English languages.
The Dow Benelux Integrated Center B.V. in Terneuzen is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company and employer of over 600 talented employees, representing over 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world.
The Translations Department delivers flawless translation services to its customers. The objective is to provide our customers with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text within the target deadline.
The Translator Specialist is responsible for delivering timely, consistent and efficient translations and localizations of the whole company documentation, among all the different functions and departments, by using the internal Computer Aided Translation and Localization tools.
In this position you have the following responsibilities:
- translate customer requests within the target deadline
- effectively coordinate and prioritize job responsibilities to meet deadlines for work assignments
- provide customers with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text
- uphold the DOW reputation by providing excellent customer service.
The perfect candidate:
· has a bachelor's degree or higher in Translation and Interpreting or related field (e.g. Foreign Languages and literatures; Language Education etc.)
- has experience in Translation and/or Interpreting is a clear advantage
- is native speaker in German(or C2 level of the CEFR) and English
- is familiar with common technical terminology and specialized jargons would be an advantage
- has experience with Computer Aided Translation and Localization tools (knowledge of Wordfast and Olifant is definitely a plus).
- continuous professional and personal development possibilities
- a multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- an informal and open working atmosphere
- focus on your well-being, health and safety
- a salary between 2400 and 3500 gross a month (depending on your experience), 25 holidays and the commuter traffic will be reimbursed (from the place you will live in the Netherlands/Belgium to the company each day)
The application process:
After we received your resume and motivation letter we will schedule an interview by phone to discuss your resume, your wishes and the position. After this interview we will send your resume to the teamleader of the translations department. If she is enthusiastic about your profile you will be invited for an interview with the teamleader. When she decides to hire you we will contact you and arrange the contract etc.
As an employee of De Pooter Personeelsdiensten you will have one focal point where you can go to with all the questions you have about moving to the Netherlands, your contract and other things during your employment. We wil also visit you at the DOW Benelux Integrated Center to check how you are doing. Direct contact is very important to us and we want to make sure you feel like home at your employer and the client you are working for.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:21:18 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.