• Coordinate and act as facilitator between end-users and technical specialist (German/English and English/German)
• Translate technical queries via ticketing tool, email and chat. Minimal inbound phone calls
• Proactively learn new systems and technologies to increase the first response resolutions
• Accurately log all interactions in the ticketing tool
• Create and translate technical documentations
Who we are looking for:
• English native speakers with an excellent command of German (ideally C2-level) OR German native speakers with a good command of English (at least C1-level) and an interest in translation!
• Experience in translation is an advantage but not a must
• Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts as well as on weekends and public holidays – as needed
• Desire to become part of a well-established and good-humored team
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Wed, 06 Feb 2019 12:45:23 +0100
Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.