Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
Your role includes
- Translate Case information from French or German to English
- Data enter the relevant information into the client tool in English
- Conduct translations with accuracy
- Understand and abide deadlines without compromising on quality
- Ensure compliance with Business policy and contractual requirements of the company
- Make necessary corrections when applicable
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a part of the team
- Willing to learn new processes, concepts and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years) or higher education in any field
- English language proficiency at B2 level or higher
- Fluency in French or German at B2 level or higher
- Ability to enter large quantities of data with high degree of quality
- Good typing speed
- Good computer literacy
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Previous experience in translation is not a requirement – you are provided an opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Relocation package
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:37:04 +0100
Monster Career CZ
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.