This position is directly related for a project coming from one of the most established, iconic and reputed videogames & consoles developers in the world. You can work 100% remotely.
- Localise a variety of game related text assets from English to French
- Proof-read localised assets in your target language which have been translated by others, making corrections as needed
- Edit the output from a team working in French, adjusting individuals’ output to maintain consistency and style across the whole team, while advising individual translators on specific changes and group-wide decisions
- Provide objective feedback on the quality of other translators’ work as part of quality review policy
- Research phrasing and terminology for specialist areas to ensure you can provide the most appropriate and specific localisations
- Maintain responsive communication lines with your project coordinator and the rest of the team working on the project
- Native or fluent (C1/C2) speaker of Japanese
- Very good level of English
- Proven experience in videogame localization/translation
- Knowledge and experience with genre-specific terminologies including (not limited to) RPG, racing, open world crafting, simulators, etc.
- Competitive salary
- 100 % remote work
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:54:38 +0100
Language/ English, Japanese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.