We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
- Own the quality of SMART by GEP (our IT system for clients) in your language of expertise. Candidates might have to work with customers to explain our choice of translations.
- Translate generic English strings into your language of expertise.
- Verify the translated strings when they appear on the UI.Baseline translations of English email notifications to your language of expertise. Once the baselining is done, we’ll need help with translations as and when new email notifications get introduced.
- Support clients via phone, email and webex for eProcurement tools and translation text
- Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way
- Take ownership of issues ensuring the timely resolution
- Perform special projects as requested by the Manager to support clients and client tools
- Function as a core part of the team, aligning individual activities to meet the goals of the team and organization at large.
A valid work permit for EU is required.
- Strong experience in translation work from English to their native language
- Working practice in using translation technical text such as: consumer or industrial products, Information technology, business text, academic text
- MS Office skills
- Ability to manage own time and work in an team to support work scheduling with colleagues locally and in other countries
- Portuguese EU
- Portuguese- Brazilian
Work in an international team
Opportunity to work with the newest technologies
Friendly company culture and environment
Daily usage of foreign languages, benefits
Why joining us?
GEP benefits: Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 14:29:44 +0100
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.