Transport Planning Senior Specialist with French
Get to know us:
Do you want to be responsible for shipping great Corona beer around the world? Here you can! We have an international center of 500+ people in Prague 4-Chodov, you can be one of us! Although we’re not for everyone, but if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow. And together, we will build a stronger, better company for decades to come.
We are continuously looking for new ways to refresh and create new products, build stronger brands and make more meaningful connections with our consumers and the communities where we live and work.
Check out following links if you want to explore more!
- You will be responsible for shipping Corona beer across Europe making sure to have beer in the right time in the right place
- You will be working with suppliers, arranging availability of beer in breweries and solving complex issue with customers
- You will be working in young dynamic international teams
- You can make a real difference in delivering beer to our customers!
- You will be aligning with sites within France on transport planning, country-specific customers deliveries and operations in general.
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent English and French language
- You are a motivated graduate or having a few years of previous working experience
- Interest in field of Logistics, Supply Chain and beer
- Analytical mindset
- Customer and business orientation
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Eagerness to learn and grow in challenging FMCG environment of the world’s biggest beer company
Check what you can benefit:
- Growing – learning on the job – Jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Constant improving – we push ourselves – and each other.
- Rewards – we are meritocratic – we are rewarded based on performance. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- International teams – we collaborate within our locations, you can benefit from the colleagues around the world
- Creativity – Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:47:21 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.