Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
FunctionAs a Travel Agent-Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their travel arrangements:
You will be responsible for:
– Handle calls/emails in both German and English.
– 80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers
– Handle special requests;
– Reservations management;
– Complaints and contact the hotels in case required
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Excellent level of German and English.
– Experience in Customer Service or Tourism industry is a plus
– Have a high affinity to the tourism industry as well as good geographic knowledge
– Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
– Enjoy working in a team and with customers
– You are flexible and committed
– You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
– Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
– Start of an International career;
– You'll be joining an Award winning team;
– Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
– Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
– Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
– Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
– Implementation / assistance with all official applications
– Support in the search for accommodation
– Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
– Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more…
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:54:13 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.