Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
For one of our clients, we are seeking positive, professional, energetic, and detail-oriented individuals to ensure complete customer satisfaction for the role of: Wholesale Travel Associate with German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Romanian.
If you feel like you would fit in the customer service field and are able to offer your communicative nature, please do take this quiz and find out:
1. How do you feel about delivering top notch customer service via phone, email or chat– both verbal and written?
(a) Quite my thing, I love chatting with people!
(b) It’s alright;
(c) People can really find all that information online, no need to do;
2. In your job you’ll have to manage telephone calls regarding flight connections, new and existing reservations, accommodations, tours, activities and all sorts of exciting aspects of traveling abroad; How do you feel about those duties and responsibilities?
(a) I’m on it! Travelers deserve to feel secure and informed;
(b) Sure can do, it would be a bit exhausting but it’s a rewarding job;
(c) I think there are other people for those sorts of activities and I am not one of them.
3. There are a few language requirements for the role of Travel consultancy Agent you’ll need to know. Do not worry – no previous experience required!
* Fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Romanian
* Good level of English – at least B1;
(a) Have that, I feel confident in it!
(b) My language skills are there but are quite rusty at the moment;
(c) I am very unsure in my skills in the abovementioned languages. I fear I might not be able to communicate freely.
4. You’ll definitely have to be a multitasker and a team player in your job as it requires a lot of empathy and patience. How does that fit with your profile?
(a) I am quite the people-person! Open towards challenges and accepting of feedback!
(b) I think I am good with people but there is a lot about me I need to improve that I am maybe not aware of;
(c) I’d like to keep to myself. Give me a task and leave me alone to work!
5. In return for all this, our client offers an outstanding remuneration package, an attractive salary and a great bonus scheme. How do you see yourself receiving this and working in a multilingual environment whilst improving on your professional and personal skills?
(a) Nothing better than that, sounds like an amazing company!
(b) I mean, who doesn’t. But I’ll think about it;
(c) Not the social type, I can get that money from anywhere without putting in the effort.
Mostly (a)s? Do not hesitate to send us your CV, you’re our person!
Mostly (b)s? Do send us your CV and we’ll see what we can do with your motivation as we inform you a bit more of what you can receive!
Mostly (c)s? We would advise you to think twice before you apply. Is it the language level that’s bothering you? Your social skills? Take your time to develop them further and we’ll be expecting you on board!
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809).
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:06:08 +0100
Language/ Spanish, French, German, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.