Comdata Czech is the biggest provider of customer services in Czech Republic. We have 9 branch offices and we employ about 1000 people. Our partners utilize our contact centres with individual approach of customer care. Whether it's receiving calls on customer line, or directly inquiring about customer satisfaction – all achieved with a smart blend of people, process and technology. On our services rely biggest companies in Czechia like O2, Vodafone, UPC or E.On.
Responsibilities as a Travel Consultant:
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Advises on weather conditions and necessary wardrobe.
- Instructs clients about international travel information, such as passport, visa, and inoculation requirements, customs regulations, time zones and currency exchange rates.
- Serves as general resource for client, researches client problems and resolves issues.
Who we are looking for?
- You like working with people
- You’re fluent in French
- You would like to master your communication skills
- You have strong service focus and customer orientation
- You have the ability to learn fast
- Your English is good enough to get by with your colleagues and company emails
Even if you feel you lack something listed above, apply anyway and we will help you to discover your talents.
Why with us?
- Outstanding salary in Prague 30 000 – 36 000 CZK / month
- Opportunities for your career growth
- Full time or part time job
- With Comdata you can change the project or even country where you work if you feel like.
- You can plan your work hours yourself on selected projects
- Paid training
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- Meal tickets
- And more…
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:27:27 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.