We are looking for a Travel Agent-Customer Support with High Level of German and an Excellent level of English.
This person will be responsible for providing information on the booking modalities, rebookings, cancellations and take care of the remaining concerns of the travelers.
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Travel Agent-Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their travel arrangements:
You will be responsible for:
– Handle calls/emails in both German and English.
– 80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers
– Handle special requests;
– Reservations management;
– Complaints and contact the hotels in case required
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Excellent level of German and English.
– Experience in Customer Service or Tourism industry is a plus
– Have a high affinity to the tourism industry as well as good geographic knowledge
– Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
– Enjoy working in a team and with customers
– You are flexible and committed
– You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
– Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
– Start of an International career; wiith a signing bonus of 2.000€
– You'll be joining an Award winning team;
– Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
– Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
– Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
– Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
– Implementation / assistance with all official applications
– Support in the search for accommodation
– Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
– Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more…
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:54:07 +0100
TSP | International
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.