Turkish and English
With this role you have the chance to be a part of a world leading brand in the hospitality industry.
Our support team will be responding to end costumer queries and provide high-quality customer service, related to reservations, payments, vacation advise, etc.
This would be the right role for you if you:
• Would love to work for the travel/hospitality industry, helping international travelers with their queries
• Have a passion to support customers with great service in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
• Have an ambition to achieve sales metrics and goals
• Conduct data entry and accurate case management
• Are a great team worker, and want to work within a dynamic multinational environment
What will you need to become our next top performer?
• Fluency in Turkish
• Very good command of English language
• Previous experience in hospitality/travel industry is a strong advantage
• Proactive attitude, combined with excellent communication and soft skills
• Decisive with the ability to multitask
If you have these skills and would like to join a great team, apply now!
Continue reading to see what we offer.
• A competitive salary and excellent social benefits package including: food vouchers, transportation allowance, VIP cards the Serdika Shopping Center, Health Insurance and Life Insurance
• Corporate training
• Team Building and social activities, opportunities for participation in voluntary work, charity causes, a buddy system for new colleagues from overseas, etc.
• Reward and recognition programs
• Great office locations
The information provided by you is personal and will privacy will be protected.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:23:21 +0000
Language/ Turkish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.