#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
If traveling is your greatest passion and you are dreaming of working for one of the world's largest online travel companies. Then you are ready to join our amazing team as a:
Travel Advisor with Italian and English
Do you love people, travel, and sales? Come join our energetic sales team with one of the fastest growing online travel agencies in the world! If you like fast-paced, dynamic work environments with the opportunity to shine like a star, than this job is for you! We are only looking for the best of the best to join our highly professional team. Apply today – be that person that makes the difference! You will be a sales agent servicing an inbound telephony sales line for one of the world’s largest global online travel agencies. A key part of this role is to use your travel and sales skills to locate flights, hotels, upsell, cross-sell ancillary services, and create new bookings.
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:53:18 +0100
TELUS International Europe
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.