Are you passionate about travelling? Are you willing to make travel dreams of others come true? Are you quality- and solution-oriented? Your next position is here, in Lille!
We are looking for motivated German speakers who are ready to join the Customer Service department.
Our client is an international and worldwide known company which is a specialist in the travel and hospitality industry.
– Provide professional and friendly customer service solutions via phone and email
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
– Participating in company events and in weekly team meetings
– Native level of German + fluency in English (written and spoken)
– Candidates who can attend an interview in the office in Lille
– Motivated and positive mindset
– Efficiency and organisation skills
– Team spirit
– Customer- and solution-oriented
– Punctuality, flexibility and adaptation skills
– Full time job (35h/week)
– Fully paid training of 4 weeks
– A stable job opportunity
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday
– Gross salary of 1.855€/month
– Guaranteed salary increase of 5% after the first 6 months and after a full year
– Quarterly bonus up to 6% (based on set targets and on behaviours)
– On-site restaurant
– Well-situated office in Lille
– Attractive discounts
– Start date: February or March 2018
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:59:42 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.