Are you passionate about travelling? Are you willing to make travel dreams of others come true? Are you quality- and solution-oriented? Your next position is here, in Amsterdam!
We are looking for motivated Japanese or Norwegian speakers who are ready to join the Customer Service department.
Our client is an international and worldwide known company which is a specialist in the travel and hospitality industry.
– Provide professional and friendly customer service solutions via phone and email
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
– Participating in company events and in weekly team meetings
– Native level of Japanese or Norwegian + fluency in English (written and spoken)
– Candidate who can attend an interview in the office in Amsterdam
– Motivated and positive mindset
– Efficiency and organisation skills
– Team spirit
– Customer- and solution-oriented
– Punctuality, flexibility and adaptation skills
– Full time job (40h/week)
– Fully paid training of 4 weeks
– A stable job opportunity
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Rotating shifts (Monday-Sunday)
– 2 weekends off per month (work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance)
– Gross salary of 2.208 €/month
– Quarterly bonus up to 6% (based on set targets and on behaviours)
– Free dinner and access to a canteen with drinks and fruits
– 26 holidays per year on full time basis
– Attractive discounts
– Start date: April 2018
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 10:22:47 +0000
Language/ English, Japanese, Norwegian
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.