The Inside Partner Account Manager (IPAM) is responsible for increasing and maintaining a network of operating and profitable resellers within the partner program of the client, via lead generation and conversion, establishment of long-lasting business relationships, providing information and assistance while up-selling and cross-selling services.
New partnership generation:
– Prospection of the assigned market identifying, contacting and profiling potential partners.
– Contact 50 inactive partners per month. Achieve reactivation or certification.
– Onboard 15 new partner's per quarter.
– Weekly reports and maintenance of SalesForce.
– Track lead life cycle.
– Work with assigned portfolio of resellers to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
– Inform about upcoming events, webinars and projects to the resellers.
– Ensure attendance to technical trainings when applicable.
– Increase territorial revenue achieved.
– Active update of SalesForce
– 4 hours a day of inbound/outbound.
– Quota targets
– 15 new partners per quarter.
– Minimum contact of 20 inactive partners.
– Related administrative tasks.
– Reporting activity.
– Native Turkish + high English.
– Sales experience.
– Knowledge of Distribution channel sales.
– High Communication and negotiation skills.
– Experience with CRM.
– Ability to establish trust business relationships.
– Target achieving orientation.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
-Salary: 17.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
-A long term contract
-Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
-Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:32:58 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ Turkish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.