To consistently provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction in specified native or near-native language by webmail.
To act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
To consistently look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to Ubisoft.
- Be native in Dutch
- Excellent level of English [C1/C2 in CERF]
- Feel passionate about the gaming industry and be an active gamer
- Show strong logical thinking, good communication and team player
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Have technical knowledge and technical support experience will be considered a plus
5 reason to join us:
- Start an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:14:47 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.