Are you smart, dynamic and focused?
Do you excel at creating relationships?
Do you have a creative eye and enjoy serving others?
Are you bilingual in English and French?
Then this job offer is for you…
Rosemood is a young and growing company. We created www.rosemood.fr, a website offering high-quality personalised baby announcement cards, seven years ago and have been growing ever since. We have branched out from birth announcements to personalised stationery for other important life events including weddings, birthdays and baptisms. We have gone international, launching www.rosemood.de in Germany, and most recently www.rosemood.co.uk in the UK! We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and bilingual customer service representatives to help us take on this new challenge!
– Carefully proofread our customers’ personalised stationnery
– Advise and guide our customers through their choice, personalisation and purchase of our stationery
– Coordinate the management and follow through of each order
– Carry out daily quality control on our printed cards
– Work in close collaboration with our graphic designers to keep our catalogue of products up to date
– Be proactive in suggesting improvements to our tools and processes
We are very open to meeting candidates with diverse backgrounds.
However, the following qualities are an absolute must:
- Extensive knowledge of UK culture and customs
- Bilingual in English & French
- Highly organised and diligent
- Strong relationship-builder, at ease in all circumstances
- Generous and customer-oriented
- Empathetic and a good listener
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- A strong artistic sensibility
- Excellent English spelling and grammar
- Excellent knowledge and command of computer programs
Still a bit hesitant? Here are 6 fantastic reasons to join Rosemood :
- Join a happy, dynamic and generous team
- Company culture based on efficiency, service-mindedness, enthusiasm and friendliness
- Take part in the growth of an ambitious start-up with enormous potential in France and internationally
- Life in Nantes – a lively, creative city close to the ocean
- Work on a high-quality product that you can be proud of and that our customers love
- Annual Rosemood Camp, monthly outings, and daily organic fruit
Start Date : as soon as possible
Contract : CDD
Location : Nantes (quartier de la création on l’île de Nantes)
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:23:49 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.