• Lead the commercial/ financial proposal for all large deals within your region
• Work with Regional Sales Directors to ensure that your region is delivering its financial budget (Revenue, CA, PTI)
• Work alongside sales team to ensure that the optimum solution for Lenovo and Customer is provided to ensure compliancy and maximization of profitability
• Provide financial sign off on all deals within your delegation level and present deals outside of delegation level to CFO
• Conduct quarterly mini-account reviews to optimize pricing/configurations, with the objective of maximizing revenue, margin and customer experience whilst ensuring compliance to contractual commitments
• Build strong relationship with sales team and develop open team culture
• Ensure appropriate Pricing Methodology is selected for each opportunity through a detailed review of Customer Tender documents and / or opportunity qualification with Sales teams.
• Review product offering with both Sales and Product Managers to ensure Lenovo has a compliant offering whilst maximizing profit through an understanding of component cost environment and future cost projections. Eliminate over configuring!
• Provide the Sales teams with the response to Commercial questions contained in Lenovo’s customer proposals / Tender responses. (does not include financial performance information)
• Work with the legal team to ensure an appropriate level of T&C’s review takes place for all Tenders, highlight both commercial and legal risk to CFO prior to opportunity sign-off
• Financial modeling of opportunities following qualification, product and legal reviews and selection of pricing methodology.
• Ensure due diligence around price point setting – price to market and not price to margin
• Presentation of pricing proposals to management teams ensuring appropriate sign off prior to submissions
• Work with Profit Manager colleagues to build a Win/Loss repository and present the output back to business on a monthly basis.
• Background in IT
• Minimum 5 years experience within Pricing / Commercial function
• Strong business acumen
• Competent problem solver, innovative thinker
• Ability to model complex financial deal scenarios (Proficient in Excel)
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deal with ambiguity
• Good prioritization skills – balance important/non important tasks
• Detail orientated
• Ability to work unsupervised
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 14:49:00 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.