UK Sales Executive -( US Market) – B2B
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 + commission
Location: West Midlands
Early Finish on Friday
Start Date: 1st May
Pattern: Monday – Mon-Thu, flexible between 10/11am & 9/10pm (9 hour days)
Fridays flexible between 8am & 5pm (7 hour day)
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce we are Recruiting for an English speaking Sales Executive to join an established business. My client is a specialist provider within their field of Expertise. Due to expansion, they are now ready to hire their new English speaking Sales Executive.
Could this be you? Continue reading!
As the English speaking Sales Executive your objective will be to develop your client base across the English speaking regions. Here is how you will achieve this:
- Business Development: Develop and grow client relationships with English speaking Clients via various methods including Telephone and Email.
- Client Retention: Increase client retention on key international English speaking areas to ensure repeated business is met, towards your Targets.
- Providing an After Sales service to your clients to ensure a smooth process is met and also to forecast their needs throughout the year.
- Lead prospecting: Generating new client lead information and using this data to develop new business opportunities.
- Integrating the CRM system into your Sales activity to maintain accurate records of your KPI’s.
The English speaking Sales Executive will have the following competences:
- Must be able to communicate in English to a Native Speaking level.
- Proven Relationship Management experience is essential in a business to business capacity
- Must enjoy working on the phones
- Real go getter attitude
- Proven experience of working in a Sales driven environment.
- Good understanding of KPI’s and experience of working towards these in a similar role.
- Must have 1 year minimum B2B sales experience
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 18:00:37 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.