Do you want to work in an international environment?
Do you love speaking foreign languages?
Do you want to help customers all over Europe?
Are you challenged by solving complicated problems?
- You communicate between customers, drivers and dealers in order to find the best solution to get the vehicle back on the road asap
- You follow up the status of breakdowns until the repair is finished and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems
- You work in a dynamic and international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Being fluent in Finnish and Swedish OR only Swedish + antoher language
- Customer-oriented with good communicative skills
- Willing to work in a shift system
- Basic skills in MS Office applications
Do you want:
- to build on sustainable transportsolutions which creates well-being
- A various job in a dynamical organisation with lots of interesting projects.
- Extra days off, flexibility in working hours, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing, meal vouchers and optional alternative ways of remuneration
- A payment that’s marketconform and develops based on your input to the individual, the team or the organisation goals.
- To be proud of the achievements of a leading company in full change because we live our values daily: customer success, trust, passion, change and performance.
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:12:22 +0100
Language/ Swedish, Finnish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.