We are hiring!
It is your chance now to join our Dutch speaking team in Teleperformance Greece as we are looking for candidates to join our multinational company and participate in our company’s success.
We are a global company that operates in Greece with an ever-growing team of almost 6000 employees. Our company was rewarded as Great Place to Work®, which reflects our standards and shows our great team spirit and company’s values.
The job is to take incoming communications (calls, emails and chats) in Dutch language and to deal with them professionally and with efficiency making sure that customers have a satisfying experience.
- Fluency in Dutch and Advanced knowledge of English language.
- A positive approach: Excellent communication skills and soft skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and to work in different shifts including night shifts.
- Working by the standards and procedure of the company and strive towards achieving targets identified with the key performance indicators.
So, what is in it for you?
- Exceptional monthly salary (More than twice a Greek speaker is earning nowadays)
- Joining Bonus in ticket restaurant vouchers
- Monthly performance bonus
- Extra Payment for overtime, Sundays and Greek holidays
- 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas – Easter – Summer )
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- 20 days off annual paid holiday
- Amazing relocation
- Real Estate Agency Help
- Special discounts and offers for all employees
- Training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Location easy to reach by public transport
- Free Greek courses if you want it
- Employee relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants amongst other activities.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:57:43 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.