What you will do
Credit & Collections Analyst is the right position for you if you would like to take over the role that is close to business and finance. In our Business Centre this position belongs to Order-To-Cash (OTC) department. We are responsible for credit risk evaluation and collection of past due amounts from the customers. We are the first point of contact for situations related to accounts receivable and we are driven by our cash related goals.
How you will do it
- Credit Analysis activities:
- Perform and coordinate all necessary activities in the field of credit management
- Analyze credit limit assessment requests
- Communicate with credit rating agencies in order to get the data about customer’s creditworthiness
- Perform annual review of credit limit
- Validating documentation and customer information needed to perform the credit check and account setting
- Collections Activities:
- Build a strong relationships with a stable portfolio of the customers
- Prevent escalations via proactive investigation and communication with customers regarding any discrepancies on customers’ accounts
- Solve any issues your customers might have and process appropriately the supporting documentation for refunds, legal placement & lien placement
- Collect the past due amounts and actively negotiate with our slow paying customers – daily communication over the phone/ e-mail with customers
What we look for
- Bachelors (or local equivalent) degree in accounting and/or finance preferred but not mandatory or 1,5 years of accounting experience
- B2 level of English + Italian
- Willingness to develop and learn
- Good Communication skills
- Collaborative team player with positive attitude
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:08:57 +0100
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.