You can have a unique opportunity to be a part of Salesforce Global partner of Salesforce projects in the national and international scope, to developer an exciting career. We empower the development of our people, our greatest asset, giving them the training they seek and international assignments where they develop all their skills.
Cognizant is a recognized global leader in Digital and the Salesforce ecosystem – one of a handful of top tier systems integrators with the Global Strategic Systems Integrator credential from Salesforce, and the winner of many recent awards from clients and Salesforce for our innovations.
To further expand the team of our Salesforce Competence Center in region and to help our clients in the development and implementation of Salesforce transformation projects, we are looking for a Veeva Consultant
Responsibilities you will have:
- You will contribute to successful design and delivery of Veeva implementations and projects in the European geography, working onsite with Cognizant’s clients
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using Veeva
- Manage Cognizant deliveries, working in our global delivery model
- Professionals will also actively contribute to the expansion of our growing Veeva team (e.g. professional development, proposal development, knowledge sharing, mentoring).
- Opportunity for travel and work across European Union
What experience and skills should the future employee have?
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of overall experience in IT industry
- Veeva knowledge or previous experience
- The ability to distil and communicate complex business and technical concepts effectively.
- This is a Client-facing position, so excellent presentation skills are required. Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills. Be a true teammate mindset with strong communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject is strongly preferred
- Understanding of CRM / commercial operations and processes in large enterprises
- Have the required experience but not the certification, you should be willing to be trained and certified on Salesforce on entry
- Be familiar with Agile methodology
What we offer:
– Permanent contract
– Friday reduced working time
– Career plan and development
– Exceptional international work environment
– Team-building activities
– Coffee, Tea and Fruits in the office
– Language Courses
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Opportunity to work for a global Salesforce partner.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 13:02:02 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.