Video Content Analyst with French
Job location: Greater Lisbon, Portugal
Working hours: 3 shifts, 7 days/week
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world's best-loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market-specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of the user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in French (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Availability to work in 3 shifts, 7 days a week (24/7 availability)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and a clear career path
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 11:34:16 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.