VIP Specialist –Norwegian
Our client a leading established iGaming business who are a bingo-led operator with a strong portfolio of online gaming brands, providing entertainment to a global consumer base.
Their success would not be possible without our #WinningTeam! Join a dedicated team who will challenge you, support you, and help you soar to new heights. With us, you'll be gaining a career, not just a job.
Reporting to the VIP Team Lead, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the handling, retention and development of a portfolio of high value VIP players.
This role is accountable for the daily analysis, management, and tactical execution of the VIP strategy in Norway. The VIP Specialist will also be responsible for some 1:1 hosting to develop relationships with our key players.
You will be expected to:
- Develop personal relationships with select VIP players, and build individual account plans
- Daily monitor and analyses of Winners, Retention, and Closed accounts, and follow up with appropriate actions
- Set up bonuses for VIP players according to guidelines
- Support the design, communication, and execution of promotions and campaigns
- Liaise with the CRM team to set up promotions and communication emails
- Support the design, execution, and hosting of events
- Support the arrangement of event logistics, including flights, transfers, accommodation, meals, location scouting, and contingency plans
- Monitor VIP Teams chats and emails, including during weekends and evenings, when required
- Monitor the Loyalty and VIP inbox to ensure all player communication is handled and relayed to the correct contact
- Support other VIP regions, when required
- Work closely with the Country Manager to support the regional strategy
- Native Norwegian speaker with professional communication skills via phone and email
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- Flexible to provide service via phone, SMS, email, etc. outside of standard work hours, when required
- Experience in cross departmental collaboration
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritise and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Available to travel
- Gaming experience within VIP/Retention will be considered an asset but is not a requirement
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 13:36:49 +0100
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.