Do you have a passion for the travel industry and do you like working with international business clients? If this excites you and you have a very good working knowledge of AMADEUS and/or SABRE – then this job is waiting for you!
Our client is a well-known international company, leader in the Tourism sector and present in nearly 120 countries. They are looking for enthusiastic customer oriented individuals who can offer an all-round extraordinary business travel experience to one of their most important clients in the EMEA region.
- Booking air/rail/ferry/hotel/car and other related services on Amadeus and/or Sabre GDS
- Finding the best deals available for your client according to the company processes and preferred suppliers
- Creating a positive experience that results in a high customer satisfaction
- Assisting all your clients during their trip with Visa/Clearance of invoices, refunds or cancellations
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with AMADEUS and/or SABRE GDS reservation software
- Proficiency in creating car, hotel and flight bookings
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar position within the business travel industry
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Quality and result oriented
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary plus an interesting overtime bonus
- Additional training courses (Amadeus/Sabre)
- International working environment
- Possibility to become part of a dynamic team in a stable and well-known company
- NOTE: There is the possibility of working home-based after min. 6 months
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:22:16 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.