Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Why work for Xerox?
As we evolve our business, we want you to evolve with us. We will not only provide you with the development and support you need to succeed, but a suite of learning platforms and opportunities to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations in a Best Place to Work in Portugal that values work life balance and personal development.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven professional Partner Account Manager who is fluent in both German and English to join our busy and friendly team in Lisbon supporting the German Channel market. The candidate should have a strong background in sales as well as good knowledge of the IT sector understanding the trends and technologies shaping business today.
The scope of the Virtual Partner Account Manager role includes responsibilities for revenue performance, Partner relationships, managing value chain relationships, and fiduciary accountability for key Xerox business processes (accommodations, reversals, etc.).
The Virtual Partner Account Manager responsibilities spans a number of Partners across a defined geography.
- Support the identified Channel Partner in their achievement of profit and revenue objectives.
- Serve as the primary interface to existing and potential Channel Partners, engaging them in the Xerox value proposition to create win/win business partnerships.
- Acts as the Business Consultant to the Channel Partner in deploying Xerox International Operations (XIO) Channels key Business Strategies, consulting, and translating them into strategic and tactical objectives for the Partner (i.e. building the business plan).
- Accountable for developing a coverage strategy within the geography and implements the appropriate coverage strategy for the territory.
- Support the Channel Partner to become Digitally Enabled to maximize the changes to the buyer’s journey using a digital strategy to capture market opportunities.
- Works in partnership with the Channel Partner to translate key business strategies into measurable objectives and plans for the Partner Principal to execute within their business (i.e. builds the business plan).
- Supports development of sales strategies to drive the achievement of the Partner’s business and revenue objectives.
- Manages operational performance and assesses the Partner performance; identifies performance gaps and provides feedback and coaching to improve performance.
- Manages the Channel Partner relationship to enable win-win partnerships – this includes: effective two-way communications in adaptation of the Channel strategies, acts as a partner advocate and communicates “voice of the partner” to key Xerox personnel and manages contract compliance (performance & ethical compliance).
- Accountable for developing a coverage strategy within the geography through; identifying the appropriate segmentation of the territories within the geography, engaging potential Channel Partners in the Xerox Value proposition to forge new business relationships and recruiting the right mix / profile of Agent Partners.
- Engages, directs, and influences Xerox resources to sell and support Xerox solutions within the Partner organization.
- Manages collaboration and conflict by influencing key Xerox value chain partners across the Channel Partner landscape. Here details the background, experience, and qualifications requirements of the role. Remember to use statements that describe proficiency and achievement not years of experience.
As a minimum candidates are required to have demonstrated:
- Sales experience (at least 3 years).
- Channel experience – Experience working with Channel / Partner driven environment is required.
- Excellent Business Acumen and Relationship Skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English is essential.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:56:25 +0100
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
IT Sales/Account Management
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.