TELEPERFORMANCE GREECE is a place where we believe in people. Where teamwork wins. This is a place where we work for people. This is how we put commitment into practice. This company inspires you to learn, to teach and to grow. Our employees are the most valuable assets!
We are always looking for the best!
Having strong communication skills and an eye for detail are two crucial skills for Customer Service Representatives. Our employees are problem-solvers with strong listening, speaking and decision-making skills. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to converse with a wide variety of people of different cultural backgrounds is also important.
It is not a secret that Greece is a favorite destination for vacations! People from around the world visit it to enjoy the wonderful nature and the rich history. To live and work in Greece is a valuable experience and an amazing adventure!
- Adapting to the changing needs of customers
- Fluency in English close to native level.
- Previous work experience in an English speaking Environment is not obligatory but appreciated.
- Providing excellent customer service, via phone, chatting& e-mails
- Applying innovative solutions to various types of complaints and concerns
- Maintaining a professional attitude in challenging situations
- Advanced Tech Skills
- Ability to multi-task & manage time effectively
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:21:17 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.