Teleperformance Greece is a leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management. With nearly 6000 employees from all over the world, we are one of the largest private sector employers in Greece. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands of the planet with their customers by providing exceptional customer care and technical support. Amongst many awards, we recently received “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe 2017”!
The wonderful Greece! The land of legends that enriched the history of our world! The unique Mediterranean country that has amazing beaches and a wonderful nature!
Teleperformance is located in the heart of Athens close to the city center and easily reachable via all forms of mass transport.
We are looking for Customer Care Representatives, to interact via e-mail, chat and inbound call support. Fluency in Canadian English (written and spoken) and a knowledge of canadian culture, good communication skills, good technical skills and the ability to work flexible hours.
- Visa support.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:04:44 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.