Do you speak German? Do you want to come to Greece and enjoy the country’s beauty and rich history? Do you want to become a member of a successful team in an international company? Are you thriving to take the next step in your career and have a unique experience in the country that everybody falls in love with? Yes? Please keep reading:
Your role is to interact effectively with customers via phone, email and chat and to handle their complaints and issues by delivering an excellent service to customers in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
This way you will build relationships with customers, earning their loyalty and trust.
This opportunity is for you if you are proficient in German with a good level of English, familiar with new technologies, flexible to work in rotating shifts or weekends and willing to work in a fast-paced environment; apply now!
- Excellent monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
- Extra Payment for night shifts (25%)
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Monthly performance Bonus
- A loyalty monthly bonus in Meal vouchers for a full year
- Great relocation package: Airplane Ticket/ Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Paid flight home once every 6 months
- VISA Support
- Special Discounts &Offers for all employees
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Free Greek courses
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:10:01 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.