Teleperformance reflects values such as, Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation and Commitment since 1989. Our success lies in the shared vision of our partners, employees and stakeholders: To transform passion into excellence!
We have over 90 nationalities supporting over 130 markets in 35 languages and dialects!
Our efforts were recently rewarded as we won “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe 2017”.
We are looking to expand our team by adding motivated professionals who will have the chance to work in a global company, enjoy the wonders of Greece, and build their own unique Mediterranean experience of a lifetime!
To add to the amazing experience you will get the chance to discover Greece and enjoy the famous historical sites, sunny beaches and breathtaking islands and find out all about what makes people from all over the world fall in love with beautiful Greece!
Italian Speaking advisors are responsible for call processing in an effective and professional manner in Italian, while at the same time using great service skills to ensure customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be able to report the needs of customers, to resolve any customer issues and to utilize the appropriate channels to find a resolution. Good command of English is essential for this role as well.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To receive inbound calls, e-mails and chats from consumers requiring product support in Italian language.
- To analyze, troubleshoot and resolve all issues.
- To communicate and inform the customers clearly.
- To manage the calls handling time ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience.
- To be able to stay up to date with any system information, changes and updates.
- To set high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability
Why should you apply?
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
** We will only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union **
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:42:04 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, English