We are hiring!
It is your chance now to join our Spanish speaking team in Teleperformance Greece as we are looking for candidates to join our multinational company and participate in our company’s success.
We are a global company that operates in Greece with an ever-growing team of almost 6000 employees. Our company was rewarded as Great Place to Work, which reflects our standards and shows our great team spirit and company’s values.
Being located in Athens Greece is an additional good reason of what makes the working experience more exciting and interesting if you wish to know more about this country’s rich history and explore the breezy beaches and Mediterranean life style.
The job is to take incoming communications (calls, emails and chats) in Spanish language and to deal with them professionally and with efficiency making sure that customers have a satisfying experience.
- Fluency in Spanish and Advanced knowledge of English language.
- A positive approach: Excellent communication skills and soft skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and to work in different shifts including night shifts.
- Working by the standards and procedure of the company and strive towards achieving targets identified with the key performance indicators.
The offer includes:
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
** We will only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union **
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:46:10 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish