There are many components to customer service; It involves being kind, courteous, and professional and involves listening carefully to customer wants and concerns. Beyond listening, customer service is doing everything in one’s power to help each customer.
Customer service is more than waiting on customers. It includes trying your best to make sure that the customer is satisfied.
Teleperformance Greece is a leader in providing the best customer care to our valued customers.
Since 1989 we have been growing steadily while making sure to keep up with our values; integrity, respect, professionalism, innovation and commitment.
Now that we are nearing 6000 employees, we are looking to hire more talented, motivated and professional American English speakers to join our team.
- Excellent command of Danish language and a good level of English.
- The ability to take control over the interaction with the customer to guide him to the solution of any issues while keeping a courteous and polite attitude.
- A positive approach and patience while handling work pressure.
- Availability to work in different and rotating shifts.
Why should you apply?
• Visa support
• Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel.
• A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
• Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
• Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
• Monthly performance bonus
• Bonus after training
• A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
• Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
• Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
• Discounts for our employees all over Athens
• No formal dress code!
• On-site canteen
• In-house doctor and medical insurance
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• A very international working environment
• A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:46:16 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.