Greece is the land of beautiful contradictions. Today’s Greece offers the most demanding visitors the promise of fascination, discovery, excitement and memories that last for life! Greece has always been a great destination to visit and Teleperformance is a great place to work!
We know that the reason we are so great at what we do; is that every single person in our team is important! We all share the same mission and values.
When your team believes in your vision, your customers will have no choice but to believe in it too!
We give now the opportunity to Irish speakers to become a part of our big, successful, multicultural family. Our strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire our teams all around the world.
Our exceptional services make everyone’s daily life easier! How?
We answer inbound calls and deal with customers by either telephone, chat or email.
We communicate clearly with them and answer properly their questions.
We prioritize and schedule problems.
We identify and evaluate customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
We ensure that consumer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Fluency in Irish (Written and Oral skills)
- Patience and ability to handle demanding clients
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Availability to work in rotating shifts, on weekends or on Holidays
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:14:49 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.