Greece is the land of beautiful contradictions. Today’s Greece offers the most demanding visitors the promise of fascination, discovery, excitement and memories that last for life! Greece has always been a great destination to visit and Teleperformance is a great place to work!
We know that the reason we are so great at what we do; is that every single person in our team is important! We all share the same mission and values.
When your team believes in your vision, your customers will have no choice but to believe in it too!
We give now the opportunity to German speakers to become a part of our big, successful, multicultural family. Our strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire our teams all around the world.
Our exceptional services make everyone’s daily life easier! How?
We answer inbound calls and deal with customers by either telephone, chat or email.
We communicate clearly with them and answer properly their questions.
We prioritize and schedule problems.
We identify and evaluate customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
We ensure that consumer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Teleperformance provides customer care, technical support and digital solutions to the most respected brands on the planet. We are a team of more 190,000 passionate people working in 311 sites, from 65 countries, in 75 different languages! Here in Greece we serve currently over 130 markets in 35 languages & dialects and employing nearly 6000 people from 91 nationalities.
- Fluency in German and advanced level of English (Written and Oral skills)
- Patience and ability to handle demanding clients
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work in rotating shifts, on weekends or on Holidays
- Excellent monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
- Extra Payment for night shifts (25%)
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Monthly performance Bonus
- A loyalty monthly bonus in Meal vouchers for a full year
- Great relocation package: Airplane Ticket/ Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Paid flight home once every 6 months
- VISA Support
- Special Discounts &Offers for all employees
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Free Greek courses
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:13:42 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.