Teleperformance Greece was the first company to present contact center outsourcing provision in Greece and has become the largest one in the local market. We connect the biggest brands on the planet with users from all over the world by providing customer care, technical support, back-office and other specialized services, ensuring consistently positive customer interactions. By joining us, you will be able to join a global company and to live in beautiful Athens where the sun meets the sea in a magnificent historical and unique cultural environment!
- To efficiently and effectively support customers or prospective customers via inbound calls, chat and email in Norwegian.
- To resolve customer support related issues and provide callers with proper solutions to their concerns.
- To deliver excellent service to the customer in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- To build customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
A passionate Norwegian speaking Representative for customer service is the most important quality for us.
- Excellent command in Norwegian and good command of English (Written and Oral skills)
- Familiarity with Customer Care service role and ability to handle demanding clients is a plus.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work in rotating shifts, on weekends or on Holidays
Why Should You Apply:
- Visa support
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel.
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus after training
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:55:23 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.