Web Content Reviewer with German
Job location: Cracow
Working hours: Monday to Friday, early shift or evening shift
Can you see yourself working for one of the most admired, top performing and fastest growing companies in the world? You are fluent in GERMAN and are looking for a new opportunity to put your excellent communication skills to good use? If yes, Cognizant is looking for dynamic and fast-learning talents such as yourself.
As a Web Content Reviewer you’ll be responsible for writing of creative headlines and improving the quality of ad texts. You’ll be redacting the appropriate headlines and descriptions after reviewing and extracting content from advertising banners of clients’ websites.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of url content along with 100% SLA adherence.
• Preparing and implementing action plans to drive process improvements.
• Delivering high quality of extraction consistently and accurately and ensuring process compliance.
• Developing domain expertise and work like an SME. Challenge what doesn’t seem right!
• Perform high quality RCAs to identify the root causes of repeating/high severity.
• Excellent writing skills in GERMAN (at least C1).
• Communicative English (B2).
• Knowledge on Google AdWords/ ad products is a big plus.
• Proof reading.
• Preferable Customer support or technical support experience in online industry.
• Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information.
• Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Professional development and clear career path.
• Training & development opportunities.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:36:59 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.