Web Product Implementation Specialist with German
You will be a part of a multilingual client facing team in Kraków, Poland. The Team will be working onsite and alongside internal teams for a preeminent online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our clients’ web based products.
The Web Product Implementation Specialist will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA based clients / customers, therefore, if your GERMAN language is on an excellent level, we're looking for you!
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
Your Skills and Experience:
- German language at at least C1 level, very good English (language of the communication in the company)
- Being able to “read and understand” Web programming languages (such as HTML)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding CMS platforms at UI level (WordPress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla) or similar would be a plus
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Online advertising or ad product experience
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- State-of-the-art office facilities in a convenient location in Cracow
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 18 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:48:29 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.