Have you successfully completed IT training?
Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
Our client is a rapidly growing IT solutions company providing excellent technical services with leading edge products.
The company is looking for a Windows System Administrator to configure new DNS, implement group policy infrastructure and schedule system updates. The role entails providing support to one of the largest sportswear manufacturers in Europe. You will be instrumental in the ongoing administration, configuration and troubleshooting of internal end-user applications critical to business communication, productivity and efficiency. You will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Administering, maintaining and monitoring the heterogeneous infrastructure
- Harden/STIG systems
- Administering VMware, Active Directory and Exchange users as well as group policies
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving software or other network and system problems
- Guaranteeing the operation of Windows / Linux servers while observing respective SLAs
- Providing 24/7 support
A solid working knowledge of standard IT methodologies and processes is necessary to success in this role. You must have:
- Successfully completed IT training or other recognised certifications
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2008/2003 and/or Linux as well as VMware, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the German language will be considered an asset
- Additional experience with the following is considered as a benefit:
- Automic components administration
- Database administration
- Grafana, Telegraf, Influx
The company seeks IT professionals that want to build a culture of collaboration and appreciation. They believe in diverse perspectives, team-spirit and creating building blocks to accomplish success.
The potential candidate may be required to undergo training in Germany.
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 20:14:54 +0100
People and Co
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.