TELEPERFORMANCE GREECE is a place where we believe in people. Where teamwork wins. This is a place where we work for people. This is how we put commitment into practice. This company inspires you to learn, to teach and to grow. Our employees are the most valuable assets!
We are always looking for the best!
Having strong communication skills and an eye for detail are two crucial skills for Customer Service Representatives. Our employees are problem-solvers with strong listening, speaking and decision-making skills. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to converse with a wide variety of people of different cultural backgrounds is also important.
It is not a secret that Greece is a favorite destination for vacations! People from around the world visit it to enjoy the wonderful nature and the rich history. To live and work in Greece is a valuable experience and an amazing adventure!
- Adapting to the changing needs of customers
- Fluency in Danish & a good level of English.
- Providing excellent customer service, via phone, chatting& e-mails
- Applying innovative solutions to various types of complaints and concerns
- Maintaining a professional attitude in challenging situations
- Advanced Tech Skills
- Ability to multi-task & manage time effectively
- Visa support
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel.
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus after training
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:45:11 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.