Do you speak excellent German and are you fluent in English? Why not use these skills to get some international experience in a lovely English town? This position is perfect for fresh graduates as well as experienced professionals who are looking for a new experience.
You will work in a multicultural environment, enjoy great company benefits and avoid the hustle and bustle (and high cost of living) of a big city. What if you feel tired of the small town? A university city of Cambridge is just 24 km away. You can check out its sophisticated book shops, admire the architecture or enjoy the night life. Would you like to go to London for the weekend, perhaps visit one of the famous West End musicals, tourist attractions, museums, and galleries? Is shopping or football you feel most passionate about? No problem, the train will take you to the centre of the capital in less than an hour.
• Provide assistance to company associates who will reach out to you via phone and email.
• Resolve queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes.
• Deal with issues related to the purchase, delivery, return of the products.
• Process and complete administration of payments.
We are looking for:
• German at least C1 level, English at at least B2/C1
• Great communication skills
• Willingness to learn new things
• Candidates who can work in the UK without a visa
Our client offers:
• £20,000 – £23,000 gross/year depending on the shift (salary raise opportunities after the probationary period)
• Relocation support (one month in a hotel with breakfast + flight)
• Access to free company products in all kitchen areas and bathrooms and 70% discount if you want to order them home
• Free tea and coffee
• Treats, cakes and chocolate on a variety of occasions
• Regular fruit days
• Fun social events
• Stay active scheme – you can borrow a company bike and go for a ride during lunchtime or have fun with your colleagues, you can borrow all the necessary gear and if feeling nervous about riding a bike, you can to book a free training session with a trainer. And if you fall in love with this means of transport, the company will get you a bike with a large discount 🙂
• Stay healthy scheme – free flu vaccination, smoking cessation programme with a specialist & contribution of up to £100 towards glasses
• Discounted gym membership
• Personal development plan & training
• Clear progression opportunities accompanied by a salary raise
• Indoor breakout areas that include internet access, TV and game consoles and comfy sofas, outdoor relaxation areas with benches and plants
• Discounts on shopping, cinema, holidays, flights, leisure, health and finance – guaranteed savings on your everyday shopping including all your favourite retailers – Tesco, Sainsbury’s, M&S, Debenhams, Argos, B&Q, TopShop, Apple and more
• Pension contribution
Contract: Permanent, 3-month probation period, 1-month notice period
Working hours: Various shifts, no nights
Interview process: 2 rounds, Skype
Starting date: Negotiable
Fri, 30 Nov 2018 23:07:02 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.