We are Sitel
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey. With our operational excellence, continued focus on process improvement and value-add solutions, we are your global partner for today and tomorrow.
As a Workforce Manager (WFM) it is your responsibility to lead a team of analysts to meet and exceed business objectives.
Your team will monitor and report agent schedule adherence in real-time. You will work closely with the Operations to achieve these goals.
- Inform Operations management so decisions can be made regarding OT, VTO, and off-phone activities with up-to-the-minute daily statistics
- Provide historical reporting compilation as required by the campaign
- Prepare and send intraday as well as daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and Provide support in identifying, tracking and reporting system issues/downtime
- Track the everyday attendance and provide recommendations for understaffing and overstaffing
- Review and analyze call arrival patterns and provide recommendations to improve customer practice
- Full Professional Proficiency in English (C1)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in WFM and a contact center environment
- Demonstrated successful coaching and management of others
- WFM Tech Savvy – ideally with Genesis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are health insurance, daily organic fruit, a nice, open working station, and a great social environment. Sitel has an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions and we often have social events, contests and other fun activities, to give everyday life a zing.
Our offer includes:
- Competitive package, according to the demonstrated skills
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Being part of a successful multinational company in a growing industry
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
We will screen and interview candidates continuously, so please apply on-line via our career portal as soon as possible. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:34:01 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.