Cameras, Printers & Photocopiers.
The most premium Japanese multinational corporation is long collaborating with Teleperformance Greece, offering job opportunities for technology enthusiasts. Following a training by certified instructors on providing troubleshooting and technical solutions, successful applicants represent a Japanese tech giant, gaining strong experience.
The department supporting customers from Belgium & the Netherlands is now expanding, so if you speak Dutch, your chance is now!
Job requirements include:
• Dutch • English C1+ • Technical knowledge • Excellent communication skills
The department supporting customers from Belgium & the Netherlands is now expanding, so if you speak Dutch, your chance is now! Join our company in sunny Athens with exclusive benefits for Dutch speakers:
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Extra bonuses only for Dutch speakers
- Extra payment on Greek public holidays
- Public health insurance + Private health package
- Modern work environment at our business park close to Athens centre
- Premises accessible by all means of transportation (including Metro)
- Special team organising trips, events, parties & sport tournaments
Exclusive relocation package: Our company is always next to our hires, offering flight tickets to Greece, car transfer from Athens airport, as well as assistance with accommodation. More specifically, we provide 2 weeks of free hotel accommodation and also help you find an apartment, in your preferred neighbourhood in historic or modern Athens! Additionally, we cover the extra costs of the real estate, if needed.
A life-changing experience is waiting for you in Greece!
TAKE UP THE TECH CHALLENGE!
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:50:12 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.